Chastity & Charity Begins at a [Colorful] HOME....

It's Life when it is Living at Home...

  " A day starts at dawn and ends at dusk. And to someone like me both dawn and dusk are at HOME". 

This is because, a HOME to me is the place where I can find enough solace, and so both my body and mind find their equilibrium. It is because of the unconditional love and the freedom that is filled in its air. At the end of a long, tiring day all I look up for is to rush home, sit back on my couch with legs stretched and have a steaming cup of coffee with my family.

It is not just a block with rectangular walls and a roof but it is the only place on this earth which is a part of my mirth and melancholy. Filled with memories my 'HOME' is a place where all my imperfections seem perfect...
It is the only habitat that bears all my interests and and of course my lazy habits and still smiles back at me...



       My lovely warm little bed, which holds me till the sunrise... 



A balcony projecting my green thumb
And not to forget my favorite sitting arrangement with teddies and books, making the most.

 Home of my Dreams...

Every one of us dreams about having a home that reflects our personality and I am not an exception. The blue print of my dream home should bear the same habits of mine and will carry many more memories but has got something extra to speak about.  
According to me, and of course to many out there reading this post, a house becomes a home with its inmates. 
But beautiful home emerges into a gorgeous, cozy, sophisticated space with intensified uniqueness in its ambience by the fine finishings of Asian Paints Home Solutions and of course with its furnishings. 



My dream nest would be innovative and tidy with few indoor plants and  some fresh flowers in the vases at the corners (not to forget my aroma candles and cuddling soft toys).

Shades of Black remain at the top of my priority and so my nest can go with combinations of black. 





And then to bring in the cloud of serenity pale shades with murals of nature can catch my interests. 
After all the look of my home will stem out from my unique taste and comfort factor as a major criterion (Just like having a corner with an easy chair by the window to read an inspiring biography and listen to some soothing tunes, relax and rejuvenate).   

Asian paints for a Colorful Home...

Without a doubt one can experience the magic of such a dream home by experimenting with Asian Paints Home Solutions, because of its extremely convincing customer solutions. They remain as a trusted partner, a friend an advisor to all their customers, i.e., all of us willing to make a perfect home. This is because, they offer:    
Inspiringly Diverse ranges: Since 1942 till date, Asian Paints have come a long way to make its mark in the continent as a leading paint company with 

a diverse range of ideas for beautiful dream homes.
A simple 'Asian Paint Shade Card' makes the most of it. 
A product that can transform lives: The most fascinating part in picking up these colours is their journey of the Extra Green Mile, which assures the absence of hazardous raw materials and the righteous VOC levels in the paints.

FootNote: HOME is where Heart is... and it is the only place where nobody needs to be perfect yet everything appear on the track. It reflects the inbuilt personality of an individual involved in it, let it be with the DIY ideas that run across our nests or the balanced chromes on our walls or as mentioned our HABITS AND MEMORIES that fill in. 
Beautification of a home lies in the happiness and the merriment among its inmates.

P.S: This is a promotional post but everything written in this post relates to my personal interests. Post picture courtesy is Asian Paints Home Solutions.

Comments

  1. Its really nice. As per me the beautiful place in the universe is mother earth and beautiful place on earth is my home. Lovely thoughts sowmya keep writing.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... and yes without a doubt i do agree with your opinion

      Delete
  2. Good presentation you made my dream home come true by adding colour to life which is not possible without Asian Paints

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sowmya ...its just wonderful ,I especially like the personalized touch that gave you to article by providing insight about your favorite place at your home ,I can really connect with .....

    Beautiful pictures and your dream home definition is perfect !!!

    Looking forward to more articles from you !! Keep up the good work dear !!!

    Ekta

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lovely warm little bed, which holds me till the sunrise... The best somuu..:)) kevvu keka..:)) just awesome..:))

    You always write such a wonderful articles..:) God work sowmya.
    I love to see more articles from you in future.
    God bless..

    Krishna Kanth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous presentation sowmya, its very catchy and true that house is really a majestic place and every room has its own uniqueness.
    good work and awaiting many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a unique taste you possess Sowmya.. Loving your blog and wish you the best for the contest :)
    Would be delighted if you could share your comments on my post on the same thread :)
    http://crispingcanary.blogspot.in/2014/01/experience-magic-in-your-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I have a tree mural similar to the one you posted. Reading this contest entry, I realized so many of us want o go back to nature. I think that is a good sign. And yes, I totally endorse that me corner with an easy chair. I have a special nook too. Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well every one expressed their feelings ......... but i couldnt .. in words ......... if this blog becomes a mirror and a scanner ..if it have eyes ....... it can see my feelings on my face ..my filled heart ...a good feeling after coming from hectic schedules .. i was searching my belongings and my room in ur picturisation of words ............... keep it up dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

Painting her emotions!!!