A Nostalgic Memoir --- "My Gran"...

This could be a bit different one of the posts I often do, but thought I should bring this up in my space. Its about an influential and an impeccable woman (I shouldn't miss the tag important) in our lives and that is none other than my maternal gran.
An artist, a sweet singer, a great cook, and of course a good mom - all these can be the synonyms of my gran, who is undoubtedly an industrious and an ideal lady I knew since a child. Having her attention was like having the sun shining brightly upon the green pastures. The warmth in her love and the affection in her speech could be felt even today. She was a resourceful love who, made us learn several things in such a way that they still ring in our ears. 
Ever after this sun set, I remember her as a confident and a graceful lady, totally independent and of course a caring woman.      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....