Positively Positive --- "Learn Live & Hope"

Well, it really took time for me to get here, but it's just because my life gave me more than I deserve...  On this happy note, I couldn't stop myself from making a post and looking at how my life unfolded following the change...

"Life is all about living it to the fullest. 
Your Attitude and Your Choices make it all... "

Always remember that you are the artist and artisan of your life and you can carve it just in the way you want it to be, your chisel and mallet being the love and belief. All you need to do is to simply remain positively positive and accept everything that comes right in your path. Everything coming on your way is no good nor bad. It is all the way we look at things. 
That is all what I did and that is all keeping me happy today and of course helping me hope for a better tomorrow.

But, to remain positively positive one need to believe, learn to love and live right from the mistakes of past. I do believe that self analysis is the key to a hopeful life. 
So just question yourself,

What did you learn yesterday? Are you living it today? Do you hope to look forward to tomorrow? Are you questioning yourself about this?
If yes speak to your own self to find some answers that can inspire and motivate you, bring in the bright side of your creativity as it is the key for existence.  

A quote from Albert Einstein strikes my mind...



"
Learn from Yesterday, 

Live for Today, 
Hope for Tomorrow" 




Through this post I, proclaim to commit myself to learn from my yesterday, live my today to the fullest and hope for a better and a welcoming tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. Excellent enjoy your life as always. Happiness is always in the mind nowhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....