Finding Myself at Sea...

Being a Vizagate, I feel that I share some unknown affinity towards the lovely ocean and the sandy shores. Luckily, my better-half was sharing a similar taste with me in admiring the azure beauty.
Into a new chapter in our lives since a month and a half, we choose to spend some time travelling all the way to an archipelago on a holiday. So all we did was planned and packed our bags to hop in a plane and land at the Andaman. 



       We had a chance to explore diverse waters and enjoy their glittering shades for a week. I could notice a child still alive in me, while I was running and playing on the shore. 


         I found my craving to get the best while searching for a smoother pebble, a more constructive coral and a brighter shell hoping to carry it and preserve it as a memory. 


       Serene surroundings and the musical voice of ocean roar made me understand that eternity and existence is all explained in the rise and fall of the ocean tides.

      It was bliss of my life when I was silently staring at the sea bearing the undiscovered secrets by holding the hand of my love. I could feel that it was a best conversation in my life and could figure out the hidden beauty in his empathy, in short a fact that the sea lives in every one of us.
A lovely walk on the shore with the tidal water kissing the feet, while the sun slowly settles into its chalet helped me to embrace the solitude in the hospitality of the nature.    

              After living through such a relaxing and a refreshing holiday by the sea side, I felt difficult to cope up with the chores and get back in the material world. But the procured pleasure helped me with clarity in thoughts and deeds and sense the purpose, leading me to step in to the best part of my life with a budding hope. 

Comments

  1. This post has so many emotions. I could almost feel it. I'm glad to know that the vacation made such a positve impact on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....