Motherhood --- Mere feeling of being complete...

        
                 "Amma" is definitely the most beautiful world and of course a word we all are familiar with since the time we have opened our eyes into this world. I am not an exception to this fact and can frankly say that I am so fond of the lady love, i.e, my mom.

          And on this mothers day, I take a moment to thank her for everything she gave and also share my happiness and delight, in this space, as I am about to step into the new avenues of a sweet and challenging responsibility--- "The Motherhood!!!" 
         
              
                  It is not at all an exaggeration when I call my mom a true role model for my thoughts and actions. She is the most inspiring person as she wears many hats to juggle several responsibilities within the family and will never give up. The warmth, care and the aura of unconditional love she showers on us is so pure that words fail to express the silent spirit of this adorable woman. She is a person who can understand our unspoken words and whose hugs have magical powers that can help me regain the lost strength. The happiness of being a mom is not materialistic and one can never repay the sacrifices and debts of our mother.

           I now understand how exigent the role of a mother would be, as I fumble to find some righteous words to explain the real joy of becoming a mom. The spectrum of emotions that arise during this phase of life are the most wonderful ones and must be felt but cannot be explained. The incredible thought of building a life itself gives you some real pleasure. An extraordinary feeling of being complete kicks in as we look forward to introduce a little life into this amazing world. 
Certain little things like the thought of the pretty smiles, their tender rose petal like soft skin, and imagining the charmingly innocent face of the cherub, one can definitely forget all the fearful things that can arise during and of course after their arrival. A cute dream of their little lovely feet, taking a stride in your castle itself is the most refreshing one. With every single move of the miniature that is breathing inside, a mom to be can spend hours and days thinking of the exceptional moments her darling little one would be responsible for.
             Motherliness is an eternal bliss, the exceptional emotions that arise while developing a strong affinity with the unseen beauty taking shape within you is the most beautiful thing that will ever happen, and is a cherishable boon only to a woman. 

             Hoping and looking forward to make this world a better place to my liitle one who is about to step in, just the way my mom did... A Very Happy Mother's Day to all the gentle woman out there!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....